- You decide you need to revise the opening paragraph. Again. You send the new opening to your critique partner, and she tells you--in the nicest possible way--"STOP playing with it!" And she's totally right.
- You realize you've deleted and inserted the same comma 7 times.
- Your thoughts turn to binder clips, CDs, and colorful jewel cases.
- The mere sight of the FedEx logo on a truck, sign, or package gives you heart palpitations.
- The calendar says it's time.
The deadline for receipt of entries at the RWA office is Wednesday, December 2 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Good luck to everyone who's entering, and Happy Thanksgiving!