Saturday, March 31, 2012

Meet Anabelle...


I'm so excited to share the cover for my debut novel! I just LOVE it. I think I need to bake cookies for the entire team at Forever Romance. *happy sigh*

I know. I've been a bad little blogger--I'm sorry! I'll catch you up on all the latest right now.

First, you probably already noticed my catchy new title--WHEN SHE WAS WICKED. I like that it has the same sass as PROPER MISS'S GUIDE TO BAD BEHAVIOR and hints that Anabelle is up to something. In case you're wondering, the scroll she's holding is her List of Nevers--things she vows NEVER to do. But she may end up doing a few...

Second, the release date for WHEN SHE WAS WICKED is (drumroll, please) . . . January 29, 2013! A couple weeks before Valentine's Day. How sweet is that?!

Third, I've made plans to attend RWA Nationals in Anaheim this summer. I'm rooming with the fabulous, talented Lisa Connelly, who probably has no idea that my hair products alone take up half of the bathroom counter.

Lastly, the wonderful Frauke at CrocoDesigns is working on my new website. I can't wait to see what she creates for me. I think this is what a Regency debutante must have felt like after she visited the modiste and was waiting to see her ballgown... Except with a website, blessedly, there's absolutely no danger of my butt looking big.

In the meantime, I'm posting news on my new Facebook author page. This morning I had only 11 Likes, and now I'm up to 37. (Only 36,309 more to go to tie Lisa Kleypas. Woot!)

Anyway, I think that's all the news. I'm hard at work on the next book, which features Anabelle's sister, Daphne. Everybody thought she was the good sister, but it turns out she has a few secrets too...

3 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations on your awesome cover, Anne! I'm sooo happy for you.

Carol J. Garvin said...

Congratulations on your upcoming release. What an awesome cover! It really seems to fit well with the title. :)

Anne Barton said...

Thanks, Keli! We both got gorgeous covers--lucky us!

Carol, thanks for the kind words! I think it fits too. ;)