Saturday, February 7, 2009

Contest Talk at MuseTracks

If you're interested in romance writing contests (and who isn't?!) please visit MuseTracks on Monday, February 9. Marie-Claude Bourque interviewed me as part of her Contest Wisdom Interview Series.



M-C and I met through our writing goals group. In addition to being an American Title V finalist, she's got a Ph.D. in Oceanography and a B.S. in Physics. Born in Montreal, she spoke mostly French growing up but now she's now bilingual and writes dark paranormal romance and urban fantasy . . . in English. She's also a fitness professional and a full-time mom. And she's nice and fun. Don't know about you, but I'm feeling rather inadequate right about now. ;)



Hope you'll visit M-C and me . . . here:




2 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Anne,

I wanted to let you know that I've given your site the Your Blog is Fabulous! award. You can see my post at http://tinyurl.com/RWotJ-blogawards.

Keli

Anne Barton said...

I'm not worthy . . . I'm not worthy. But THANKS, Keli! :)